Basic Single Service — Cremation in Melbourne $5900
This package is a simple service or ceremony that is held in a church, chapel or venue of your choice. The aim of this package is to offer a private and direct service with great value.
This package is for cremations only.
The Basic Single Service includes:
- Professional Services and Mortuary Care
- Viewing Prior to Service if requested
- Hearse and 2 staff
- Kingston Flat Lid Rosewood Coffin
(Kingston Funeral service also has Oak, White and Black
coffins available in the Flat Lid range)
- Cremation Fees
- Celebrant / Clergy
- Government & Medical Death Certificates
- Transfer (24/7 Melbourne Metro)
- Memorial Book
- Personalised Music CD (Up to 3 Songs)
- Funeral / Death Notice
- DVD / Order of Service
- Floral Tribute
- Transfer outside metro area – At cost
- Venue outside crematorium
Kingston Flat Lid – Rosewood Coffin
Kingston Flat Lid – Oak Coffin
Kingston Flat Lid – Black Coffin
- All Cemetery fees – At Cost
- Funeral / Death Notice
- Viewing/Rotary A/H $450 ( 2 Staff)
- DVD Presentation 30 – 35 photos 1 Song $220
– 36 + photos 50 cents each photo.
- Embalming $850 (Overseas/Mausoleum)
- Satin Shroud (if families are unable to supply suitable clothing) $55
- Refreshments (sandwiches & cakes) – At cost
- Mounted Crucifix $110
- Oversize coffin surcharge $350
- Mourning Car (half day) – 4 people – At cost
- Extra staff if required (per person) $120
- Extended Service Fee $350
- Santini/Mass Booklets – At cost
Basic Single Service Cremation
A simple service or ceremony in a church, chapel or venue with a private, direct cremation in Melbourne. Cremations Only.
A simple funeral service or ceremony in a church, chapel or venue, follow by a burial or cremation service in Melbourne.
A Funeral Service to be held at the graveside at a cemetery of your choice within the Melbourne area. Burial only.
Premium Single Service Cremation
A Funeral Service in our chapel, a church or at any of the crematoria with an unattended cremation in Melbourne. Cremations only.
Traditional Single Service Cremation
A single service begins with a funeral service in a church, chapel or venue, followed by a private cremation in Melbourne. Cremations only.
The Traditional Dual Service Funeral is held in a church, chapel or venue, followed by a burial or cremation service in Melbourne.
A burial or cremation to take place without a service, no mourners in attendance. A great value cremation or burial option.
A Funeral Service in a chapel or church followed by a graveside service at the cemetery in Melbourne. Burial or cremation options.
Cremation Funeral Pricing in Melbourne
Our customer care team are available 24 hours a day to clarify any of our cremation and burial pricing or funeral service options in Melbourne. Below are our most frequently used service offerings, however, if you would like to customise something entirely different which will make the service more unique and memorable then please contact us.
You can call us anytime in Melbourne on:
03 9585 2822