Eco Friendly Funerals Melbourne
Eco-Friendly Funeral Package and Coffins
Kingston Funerals provides an option of eco-friendly funeral package and coffins for families. When it comes time to plan a funeral, one of the most important decisions you’ll have to make is what type of coffin to choose. Eco options coffins have become increasingly popular in recent years, as people become more aware of the importance of environmental sustainability.
Kingston Funerals offers a range of eco option coffins, all handmade by skilled artisans. Our exquisite range provides people with peace of mind and reassurance that their loved ones will be treated with the care and attention they deserve.
Kingston Funerals’ eco option coffins come in a range of different styles and budgets. This means our range has something to meet all tastes. Starting at just $800, some of the features of our eco range includes:
- Genuine timber handles;
- Calico lining and pillow;
- Replantation timber;
- Natural teak oil finish;
- And more.
At Kingston Funerals we are committed to supporting families during this difficult time. Our eco-friendly funerals and eco caskets have been positively received by the community. It reassures families that their eco-friendly ideals will be catered for, even during this difficult time.
Our $7,800 comprehensive, competitively priced Eco Options Funeral package includes:
- Professional Services and Mortuary Care;
- Viewing prior to service (if requested);
- Hearse and three staff;
- Customer care consultation;
- Government and medical death certificates;
- Transfer (Melbourne metro, business hours) 8am – 5pm (excl public hols and weekends);
- Personalised music CD (up to three songs);
- DVD/USB photo tribute (35 photos and one song);
- Order of Service A5 (50).
For an additional fee, customers can also get:
- All cemetery costs (burial or cremation);
- Coffin or casket (prices as shown);
- Newspaper notice (optional);
- Extra staff;
- Refreshments; Transfer outside metro area at cost
- Transfer metro – $395 A/H
- Church, chapel or venue fees.
We have a staff of dedicated specialists that handle each part of the service with care, respect, and discretion. We’re there every step of the way, assisting you throughout the process to guarantee that everything goes as expected. Our funeral directors are committed to delivering the highest level of service, regardless of your circumstances.